The principles contained in the privacy document apply to all personal information collected or submitted to Red Mountain.
- What information of yours does Red Mountain collect?
Red Mountain collects two different types of information. One type is voluntary information, which you provide, such as registration information for events, membership information, or shipping and billing information. The other type of information Red Mountain collects is user information provided by your computer each time you visit this site, such as IP address and browser. The information that Red Mountain collects helps us to provide information and service to you. We may combine information from other sources with the information that we collect.
- What does Red Mountain do with the information that is collected?
Any information that you provide to Red Mountain or that is obtained through this website may be used for church purposes. Red Mountain will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities. Red Mountain will not disclose your name, address, e-mail address or phone number without your express consent, unless disclosure is necessary to comply with laws or relevant legal proceedings. Red Mountain may offer services to you such as chat room, message boards, or other similar discussion forums. Please be aware that any information you divulge in these arenas is deemed public information and is not protected.
- What are “cookies” and how does Red Mountain use them?
- How does linking to other sites affect my privacy protections?
- What type of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
The security of the information that you provide to us is very important to us. Consequently, we have taken several measures to protect your information. All transactions involving sensitive information, such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date, are conducted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection. This connection provides increased security to the information as it is transmitted to our website.
- How does Red Mountain protect the privacy of children?
Red Mountain encourages parents and guardians to spend time with their children online. No information should be submitted to or posted on Red Mountain’s website by users 13 years old and younger without the consent of their parent or guardian. Unless otherwise disclosed during collection, Red Mountain will not provide any personally identifying information, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever for our users 13 years and younger. If any services or features on the site require registration, a user 13 years old and younger will be required to provide the email of the parent or guardian, which will allow us to notify that person that the child has registered for a service or feature. Parental or guardian consent will consist of an email from that person to Red Mountain stating that they are aware that the child is using the website. Identifying a user as 13 or under is not easy and Red Mountain will not be held responsible for anyone misrepresenting their age as over 13.
- Red Mountain reserves the right to change or amend this policy. Red Mountain reserves the right to change, amend, or restate this policy without prior notice.
- Your affirmative consent to Red Mountain’s collection and use of personally identifiable information. By using Red Mountain’s website, you are giving us your express consent to use all the information that we collect about you in the manner described in this policy. This includes the release of such information to third parties as described above.